Larger wind power [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters remotech at taosnm.com
Sun Sep 15 10:11:16 PDT 2002

At 05:59 PM 9/14/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Bob,
>
>Mike Bergey is coming out with a 50 kW unit before too long. If 20 to 40 kW
>will work, contact me off-list. I work with all sorts of wind turbines.
>
>Matt

 I've got a brochure for a Bergey XL.50 50 kw unit. The brochure says
available Spring 2001. I've tried their XL.1 unit and after a little
controller trouble (all fine now) I found the machine to put out 1700 watts
regularly though it was only rated for 1000 watts(hince the controller
trouble). I quit selling the Air 403 because of the low output (I've never
seen one hit over 200 watts and that was only for a second in 25 to 30 mph
winds).

Ray

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com