Data missing from SP140 cut sheet [RE-wrenches]

Corral, Ignacio A SSILP ignacio.corral at shell.com
Thu Sep 12 09:24:51 PDT 2002

William,
Unfortunately, you pulled up the datasheet for the European version of the
Shell SP140 and Shell SP150. In the Mono-crystalline product page, which is
linked to www.shellsolar.com, you need to hit the PRODUCT LIST (USA) link. I
believe you hit the CORE PRODUCT LIST (English- Except USA) link. The
datasheets listed on the PRODUCT LIST (USA) all have the rated output
current on the back of the datasheet along with all other technical
specifications. This data is listed as Peak power current. The peak power
current for the SP140-P (P indicates U.S. version with the ProCharger
junction box) is 4.25A and for the SP150-P is 4.4A.

As for the color printing, most printers give you the option to select PRINT
IN GRAYSCALE under the PROPERTIES tab. This will print out the datasheet in
black and white and not use up your colored ink cartridges (which we all
know end up costing more than the printer!)  We also have hardcopy color
datasheets which are available upon request. If you have any additional
questions or comments, feel free to contact me offline. Best wishes,

Ignacio Corral
Shell Solar
Camarillo, CA, USA
tel:805-388-6302