Vermin ! [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 4 09:54:35 PDT 2002

Matt, Please don't kill the kitty! Mice, rats, squirrels, civets, skunks, cats,
other furry critters and birds and opossums and reptiles and amphibians and
insects and arthropods and arachnids and just about every living thing likes to
nest in PV system equipment. PV is good for living things. It is hard to keep
critters out. I inspect equipment at least twice a year. Tip: rodents do not
like to nest in places that smell from cats.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com