Hypalon Cable [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Mon Jul 15 16:15:13 PDT 2002

Drake,
Our sales rep at Anixter is Judy at 1-800-538-5431, X2331. I called her when
I read your post, and she assured me that Anixter continues to sell in any
quantity on in-stock materials, which include the locomotive cable. I
forwarded your post to her, so she may contact you by e-mail to find out
where you got this information.
Wrenches: she also said it's OK for any wrenches to call her for this or
other cable needs. She's good; gets the job done, handles problems, and last
week called us to drop our #10 USE-2 price by 50%, even when she didn't have
to...

Allan at Positive Energy