Roof mounted wind Genny [RE-wrenches]

Dana Orzel slrwrk at ocinet.net
Wed Jul 10 06:16:37 PDT 2002

I have personnally lived with one and yes TWO Airs on the roof. The best
description of the sound in a 10+ mph wind is that the house sounded as if
it was in the higher states of sexual excitment. Great laughs for the first
10 minutes and then a bit too much after that. We went to great lengths to
isolate vibration transfer and harmonic noise.
However, Airs mounted on barns and sheds, locations with no one occupiing
the dwelling have worked out well.

"Responsible Technologies For Responsible People."
Dana Orzel  -   slrwrk at ocinet.net
Great Solar Works, Inc.    -   Ridgway, CO
970.626.5253    -    solarwork.com

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm