UV resistant cables and quick connects warranties [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Sat Jun 29 10:22:03 PDT 2002

Joel,

That was my understanding of warranties. Good to know it agrees with your
view. The biggest misunderstanding with warranties in my book is
misunderstanding installers and customers have about making claims on
performance. If performance is low (as it often is) it is very difficult and
costly to prove that (removing and shipping back to the manufacturer--then
they test on their "specially calibrated" equipment and then let you know if
they think you are worthy of 3 watts of low power).

All manufacturers are good about failures however since they are rare.

Bill.