Rotating Batteries and Burning Bushes [RE-wrenches]

Andrew Bortz solarman2 at attbi.com
Fri Jun 28 09:50:35 PDT 2002

Tom,

Can you direct me to any documentation of the bus bar setup on the web, or
perhaps in a particular Home Power article etc. (specifically drawings,
specs., or schematics)?  If I can save my clients with L16s a few thousand
with some hunks of aluminum (or Stainless Steel), I'd like to get to it.

Andrew Bortz
Oregonian