Module grounding [RE-wrenches]

graham at solarexpert.com graham at solarexpert.com
Sun Jun 9 16:39:24 PDT 2002

Wrenches,

Sorry about the last long winded message.  Since solar installers may
need to be certified it makes me wonder what the definition of “solar
installer” is.  Does this include everyone on the jobsite or just the
lead man?  Finding competent installers in L.A. who could pass these
tests and are seeking employment is impossible at this time. On the job
training is the best way to educate installers and leaving happy
customers will mean they pass the test.  The most knowledgeable
installers are the guys that do off-grid homes whose customers would sit
angrily in the dark if the system doesn’t work.

I am just frustrated by the lengthening time of lockouts and increasing
bureaucracy.  I need to be placing modules on roofs not words on paper.

Graham

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm