Array Wiring and a PG&E query[RE-wrenches]

graham at solarexpert.com graham at solarexpert.com
Thu Jun 6 18:02:30 PDT 2002

Hi Marco,

Putting wire loom around exposed wires works great.  I used it when I
rigged up my work vans with solar power, and this sounds like a great
way to help protect exposed wires on rooftops.  I have my first Sunny
Boy install next week (not in LADWP area) and I will definitely use some
wire loom.  I have catalog from Del City that has an assortment of
different wire loom products, as well as allot of other good stuff for
solar jobs.  Del City supplies wire, battery connections, wire
management, connecting and termination equipment to the RV and
automotive industry.  Their web site is http://www.delcity.net

Graham
GO Solar

- - - -