[RE-wrenches]

Ian Woofenden, Home Power ian.woofenden at homepower.com
Thu May 30 15:33:45 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>

Hi Michael, Tom, and gang,

One thing we've done with AWEA-wind-home-list members is to get
together at a designated table at one of the breakfast fund raisers
at MREF. I'm hoping to do this with that group on the Sunday morning
breakfast, so maybe wrenches want to do it for the Saturday morning
breakfast (since there is some overlap between the lists).

Ian

>Hi Tom & gang, good idea.
>
>I would suggest contacting Tehri at MREA and ask for a time and
>place to do this. If that doesn't work out, let me know and I will
>talk to Richard and see if you can meet at a certain time at the HP
>booth, and either talk there or move elsewhere if too large a group.
>
>Tom Lane, Energy Conservation Services wrote at 01:27 PM 05/30/2002 -0400:
>
>>I am going to the MREA Fair in Custer Wisconsin June 21-23. I would
>>like to pow-wow with some wrenches who have been on the bleeding
>>edge of grid connected systems in California, etc. If anyone is
>>going there, connect with me off line. Can Michael post a site
>>where wrenches who plan to go to the fair could 'register' so that
>>we could maybe get together to discuss the 'state of the art.'
>>There's a lot of these events listed in HP - since the IPP and/or
>>wrenches do not have a formal convention, it would be nice to meet
>>the people that I have been e-mailing and enjoying sharing
>>knowledge with online.
>

>Michael Welch
>
>------------------------
>"Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads."
>			Henry David Thoreau
>
>Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
>      Managing Editor, Home Power magazine
>      Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
>      (Not HP mag numbers) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481
>
>- - - -

>List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

>Hosted by Home Power magazine

Ian Woofenden <ian.woofenden at homepower.com>, Fax: 360-293-7034
Associate Editor, Home Power magazine, The Hands-On Journal Of Home-Made Power
Editors are Professional Idiots - We misunderstand text so our readers won't.

800-707-6585 (US), 541-512-0220, or download current issue at
<http://www.homepower.com>

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm