Parallel String Brain Teaser [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Wed May 22 15:13:58 PDT 2002

Bob-O,

I'm trying to understand your comment. What prevents backfeed to the array
in the event of a fault with a CC that does not prevent backfeed or that has
failed?

What about parallel strings feeding a fault? That is something the CC has no
control over.

In these cases the fuse does much more than provide a disconnect in my
experience.

Bill.