Arco "Gold" Tri-lams [RE-wrenches]

Mark Downing, Hurshtown Alt. Power solarman4 at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 10:11:35 PDT 2002

Are these indeed "gold" or are they the "super-gold"?  The super-golds
that I dealt with were assembled on a couple of "V" channels to
facilitate mounting.  A minimal plastic frame went around the outside
and the 3 laminates were prewired together with one "J"-box.
The super-gold were rated at 105 watts, but performed more like a
present day 120W panel.  I moved a bunch of these and could sell more.
The super-golds were minimally browned, supposedly concentrators were
not used on them.  I could look back through my files and may have the
specs.

Mark, HAP
--- Colin <colin at positiveenergysolar.com> wrote:
> Dear Wrenches,
>

> I've recently been trusted with a number of Arco "Gold" Trilams...
>
> I'm wondering if any of you out there has any information on (Vmp,
> Imp, Voc and Isc ) and any other related stats.
>
> Or if there is some old site where I can access or read about this
> module, I'd appreciate knowing about it..
>
> Thanks,
>
> Colin Mitchell
> Positive Energy
> Santa Fe, NM