Carrying Batteries thru the rough [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters remotech at taosnm.com
Mon May 13 10:26:19 PDT 2002

We use a 4 wheeled wagon bought thru Northern Tool & Eqpt. I've carried 4
T105s at a time thru some pretty rough terrain and the price was under
$100. The big pneumatic tires are the key. Great for kids when your not
using it too.

Ray

>We find an ATV, even small one, beats a hand truck taking batteries up
>mountain trails.
>Steve Willey, Backwoods Solar Electric Systems

 I just got my first job at a site where vehicles can't get
>in.  It's only about a quarter mile in to the cabin on foot, but bumpy.  If
>I two-wheel-dolly most of the way and have a couple workers strugle them
>through the rough parts, can such treatment damage cells.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com