Switches [RE-wrenches]

jeff.oldham at realgoods.com jeff.oldham at realgoods.com
Wed May 8 16:11:38 PDT 2002

The best price I can find is $50 (City Electric) for a GE TGN3321R, Outdoor
30 A 2 pole non-fused. I noticed that PG&E exempts this requirement for a
disco if the inverter is 1 kVA or less - Rule 21, D.1.i. BTW- Rule 21 also
specifically rejects Air Cond. pull-out type disco's. Too bad, I like the
idea of a $10 disco that no one will ever use.

If anyone finds a better deal please share...

-jeff