RE and Regulations, both UL and IEEE [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Fri May 3 11:32:00 PDT 2002

Joe,

Very well stated. I think the thing to take away from all of this is to be
careful of friendly fire. Many times we can attack areas where our friends
are working hard to remedy the situation. The problems are well-known and
numerous and require hard work on many fronts including changing laws and
policies. Please remember there are several of us "infiltrating" the "enemy"
headquarters so use "smartbombs" instead of nuclear weapons. You watch my
back, I'll watch yours.

Bill.