Rooftop wiring [RE-wrenches]

carl reuter creuter at rocketmail.com
Thu Apr 11 23:08:06 PDT 2002

Brad: I've been using tray cable or TC cable on most of my grid
intertie projects and all have passed inspection in various cities
and counties, even when one inspector was out to get me and could
still not fault it. This is in California. I was originally put onto
it by Bill Brooks and it sure is a labor saving way to wire arrays.
Tommorrow I have to replace some rooftop mounted PVC schedule 40
conduit that got so hot over the years that it warped into an S and
tore out of a J-box on the roof. The nearby PVC flex was fairing a
lot better but some of it was dark brown where the sun hit the
hardest. This will all be replaced with tray cable which I think will
fare at least as well, if not better. Carl Reuter, Land and Sea Solar.

=====
Land and Sea Solar.
Renewable Energy Systems.
www.landandseasolar.com