Lightning Revisited [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Thu Apr 11 18:52:48 PDT 2002

Bill,
I see a possible problem with your recommended solution. The separate
structures provision also requires a separate single-point bond in each
"structure" between grounding conductor and a grounded conductor. On the
three-phase wild AC of many wind generators, what would be the grounded
conductor (the equivalent of AC neutral or DC negative)? Have I missed
something here?
Allan at Positive NRG