Lightning Revisited [RE-wrenches [RE-wrenches]

Tom Lane tom at ecs-solar.com
Thu Apr 11 13:02:35 PDT 2002

 i disagree on hooking all grounds together when it comes to  lighting
heavy  lighting hit will destroy everything it can find a path to
irregardless of polyphasers etc. .  grounding for electrical and fire
protection is an entirely different subject than grounding for lighting
protection .  they often are in direct conflicts with each other    TALOC
the Aztec god of lighting plays by rules that befuddling to most bipeds on
the planet  gator tom  From: "Bill Brooks" <billbrooks7 at earthlink.net>