amorphous pv & high voltage arrays [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 28 20:54:58 PST 2002

Matt,
I installed 688 kW AC of single crystal PV in SMUD territory between December
1994 and September 1996. I think single crystal annual energy production is
equal or better than amorphous if you compare DC STC single crystal "apples to
apples" of DC STC amorphous (not DC PTC or AC). What have you seen?
Best regard,
Joel Davidson

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm