Off list [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Mon Feb 4 10:23:43 PST 2002

Michael Welch, Home Power wrote at 10:12 AM 02/04/2002 -0800:

>I did request that folks respond to me off list on the Real Goods techie addition question.
>
>But, this is a dead issue. I added him today based on the emails I got.

P.S. Based on the comments I received, I have also modified my signup requisites so that ANY tech support person working for a dealer that is remotely qualified as a wrench will automatically be allowed to participate.

That does not apply to manufacturers, only dealers. I will continue to abide by the Wrench list consensus on our manufacturer qualifications.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"There has got to be a God; the world could not have become so ****ed up by chance alone."
			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
     Managing Editor, Home Power magazine
     Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
     (Not HP mag numbers) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com