Good mainstream press [RE-wrenches]

Larry Brown, Sunmountain sunmountain at netstep.net
Wed Dec 18 05:31:35 PST 2002

Wrenches,

There is a good half page article in last sundays  (December 15)  New York Times magazine on page 104 explaining net metering, the benefits of solar, wind and hydro to both the environment and to be able to put excess power back into the grid while spinning the meter backwards.  It also even mentions guerrilla solar with the following reference to this movements stated manifesto  " All energy is freely and democractically provided by Nature.    This century's monopolization of energy by utilities...threatens the health of our environment."

Larry Brown
Sun Mountain

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm