24V pocket inverter needed [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar, Positive Energy, Inc. allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Tue Oct 1 15:39:46 PDT 2002

Wrenches,
We use 24V input 120VAC 60Hz output pocket inverters in our SETH Stout DC
hydronic control and distribution packages. We typically need AC output of
125 watts or less, and mod-square waveform is fine. (The inverted AC only
runs boiler internal transformer and control circuits, and sometimes an AC
primary circulator.)
24V input is hard to find. We could use Exeltech units, but cost and
physical size are considerably more. We have had good success with units
imported by Tumbler Technologies, but they will soon be available only by
special order. Can you suggest another source to supply this need?
Thank you.
Allan at Pos En

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com