RF from SMA 2500 U [RE-wrenches]

Max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Tue Sep 17 13:25:23 PDT 2002

Has anyone had this problem: Installed 7.2KW system, inverters on opposite side of house from service disconnect. Home owners computer system 10' from service in his home office. He tells me since we turned the system on he now gets warble noise from time to time in his computer systems speakers. The monitor for the system is next to the inverters and runs across the roof under flashing to the CTs in the serv panel near the computer system. I have a similar problem at home when I use my cell phone near my computer.....
Any experience withj this or any ideas.......

Max

SEE Systems
Palm Springs, Ca. 92262
760-403-6810