Let all laugh with me! [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Fri Aug 2 11:51:03 PDT 2002

Never ever leave an entire box of various sizes of 4' sticks of heat shrink
tubing in your service truck!  The kind with the glue will collapse and melt
together.   And I thought I was being so smart to order it in 4' lengths and
keep it all together in the same box in my truck.  Turns out the glue gets
sticky at a much lower temp than the tubing starts to shrink.  Ooops,  we'll
if that's the dumbest thing I do this month I'll be happy.  I only got use
one little piece of it.  I had 4' sticks of every size from 4/0 to #22 in
both black and red.

Hopefully my admitting to my ignorance will save others some trouble in the
future.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services

- - - -