Battery temp sensors [RE-wrenches]

carl reuter solarcruzer at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 10:24:43 PDT 2002

 Does anyone know if you can take Trace's battery temp sensor and split a single units output and send it off to the charge controller and inverter. I can imagine using a phone splitter using the same modular jack plugs would allow me to wire it but I wonder if multiple units can track temperature from one sender. The other day I did an install with stacked Trace SWs and two C40 charge controllers and there sure was a lot of yellow wire running everywhere. Carl Reuter

Carl Reuter, Land and Sea Solar
"Bringing Solar Down To Earth"
www.landandseasolar.com
Ph: 831-477-7169