Profile Statistics [RE-wrenches]

Mr. Sharkey sharkey at eugeneweb.com
Sat Jul 6 13:13:34 PDT 2002

On another note, I've put together a stripped-down version of the
configuration file that runs the statistics for my web site that excludes
most of the files, but includes nearly all of the Wrenches profiles. This
should give you a good idea how many times each profile has been viewed
total, and over the course of the past 7 days.

Go to: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/wrenches.htm . The far left hand
column shows the total number of views each profile has had since it was
posted. The next column shows the number of views in the last week. If your
profile doesn't appear, don't panic, it just didn't get viewed last week,
and is part of the 96 files not shown.

Looks like Don Loweburg is winning with 153 total views, followed closely
by Todd Cory, at 151, with Michael bringing up a tight third, at 149.

Remember, all off-list bets on next week's winner must be posted through
the Profiles Administrator (that's me!).

-S

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm