so beautiful by the moonlight?! [RE-wrenches]

Mangelsdorf, Marco mmangelsdorf at hei.com
Sun Jun 23 20:42:11 PDT 2002

All,

OK, I gotta get a definitive answer to this one that has been plaguing me for a while.  All you out there who have experience with a-Si, Uni-Solar and otherwise, has anyone actually seen the array put out measurable power from moonlight?  I had a guy on friday tell me that he had seen 5 amps from a 20 amp a-Si array under that cold hearted orb that rules the night.  If true I'm going to have to start saying nice things about my local Uni-Solar competitor.

marco
ProVision Technologies, Inc.
Hilo, Hawai'i
www.provisiontechnologies.com