Asian & European Installers [RE-wrenches]

Dana Orzel slrwrk at ocinet.net
Tue May 28 05:44:04 PDT 2002

I wonder if our brethren in Asia an Europe even have the conversations that
we seen to forever loop through.
I am curious as to how the rest of the RE industry world wide functions with
reference to grid intertie. Perhaps the wheel has already been invented and
we do not need to reinvent it.

Open questions for our European and Asian installers:
[Please feel free to add to this]

Do you have clear and concise regulations to intertie with the utility?

Do you have to deal with lack of clarity & communication between the utility
and the RE installing businesses?

Do your governments encourage or discourage grid intertie?

Do you have nation wide incentives designed to encourage renewable
technologies?

Do you have clear and non-contradictory equipment testing methods designed
to work the glitches out before the equipment goes to market?

What issues have you had ? and did every one concerned work to iron them out
smoothly! If so How did this happen?

"Responsible Technologies For Responsible People."
Dana Orzel  -   slrwrk at ocinet.net
Great Solar Works, Inc.    -   Ridgway, CO
970.626.5253    -    solarwork.com

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm