Oh Pagan Mackay, where are thou? [RE-wrenches]

Mangelsdorf, Marco mmangelsdorf at hei.com
Wed May 1 19:57:21 PDT 2002

I learned that Xantrex has posted an announcement on their website that
PG&E, SCE, SDGE and other CA. electric utilities have agreed to
"grandfather" existing out-of-UL 1741 compliance SW 4.10  inverters
conncted to their grids.  Great news.  I'd like, however, to have links
to the official PG&E, SCE and SDGE "findings" to that effect.  I need to
try and convince the utilities here in Hawai'i that they should do the
same in terms of grandfathering (or grandmothering for those sensitive
to sexist terminology) the existing grid-tied inverters. I have been
asked to supply the actual press releases from the CA. utilities rather
than the Xantrex announcement.

Can you help me out, please, Pagan?

thanks,
marco