[RE Marketing] Contracts Revisited/S. Calif Lead [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Clearwater clrwater at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 25 07:56:10 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>
Hi Wrenches,

I'm posting this to both the Wrenches list and RE-Marketing list
because the Marketing list seems to have so much less traffic.  I
know it's a bit off topic for Wrenches.  I encourage anyone that's
not on the Marketing list to join us,  it's a great place for
referrals and "doin business" tips and advice.

Michael's offer earlier this year to compile sample contracts and my
recent attempt to get the fruits of that work have yielded not a
single sample (to me, Graham did send a sample contract to Michael
but due to lack of interest Michael took down the post).  Perhaps the
good news is this maybe a sign of really busy contractors!

But I would like to try again to get folks to either post to the list
some sample boilerplate or contracts or send them to Michael for
downloadable posting.

I'm working on a 10 KW system in California.  I'd love to see any
contracts folks have out there!  You could send to me off-list as
well as perhaps to Michael.

Also I'm looking for a partner down here in the LA area as my
Colorado license does me little good in Calif.   Any C-10 out there
need to learn how to do a 10KW Sunny Boy based system and make some
good money at the same time?

Give me a call or drop me a line.

Cheers,

Jeff Clearwater
Ecovillage Design
303-546-0460

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff Clearwater

2525 Arapahoe Ave, Suite E4, #280
Boulder, CO 80302
1-800-440-2523 PIN7071
Fax:  720-528-7813
clrwater at earthlink.net
jeffc at ic.org

Council Member - Ecovillage Network of the Americas - http://www.ecovillage.org
Founder:  Ecovillage Research, Development, and Demonstration Program:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~clrwater/RDD/rdd.html

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com