Going away for a bit? [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Fri Apr 12 08:05:55 PDT 2002

Hey gang.

The question has come up again about how to temporarily suspend receiving wrench posts. I figured that since vacation season is coming up, that this would be a good time to remind members how they can stop receiving Topica list emails.

1. Log on to the Topica web site, going to the page called "My Topica." In order to do this, you will need to log on using the email address that is used by the Wrenches list.

2. Once logged on, find the list that you would like to suspend, and go to the column labeled "Delivery Method" and change it to "Web Only-No Email."

3. Don't forget to click on the "Save Changes" button.

That's it. And when you want to start it up again, just set Delivery Method back to "Messages."

On a slightly different topic. You will see another choice for Delivery Method called "Digests." This will not suspend mail receipt, but will give you a single daily message that is a compilation of the messages since the previous digest.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"How to Overthrow the System: brew your own beer; kick in your Tee Vee; build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you bloody well feel like it."
			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
     Managing Editor, Home Power magazine
     Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
     (Not HP mag numbers) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com