Lightning Revisited [RE-wrenches]

john at gosolar.co.nz john at gosolar.co.nz
Thu Apr 11 18:08:52 PDT 2002

Hi all,

If there has been so much discussion and controversy about Lightning both now
and previously - within our group of experts - what kind of confusion would
exist in the minds of the average 'Joe, homeowner-that-did-the-install-himself'.

Although historically, the subject probably has been covered in HP - maybe
another refresher article would be worthy of consideration for the future.  With
the proviso that if they have any doubts about what they are doing to refer to a
member of the IPP, or recognized Installer Body, etc.

How about it Michael (and/or Richard)..........

                    best regards,                John V

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com