SW inverters and GTI [RE-wrenches]

carl reuter creuter at rocketmail.com
Wed Mar 13 17:01:43 PST 2002

Wrenches:Does anyone amongst you know what the straight story is on the
Xantrex SW and the GTI upgrade. I was promised a pair of new SW5548s and
GTIs by Xantrex to swap out my non-UL units for a work in progress. They
were supposed to ship the middle of last month and since then I have
heard nothing from them but have heard two rumors that dont sound
comforting. The first was that Trace did ship out some new units which
promptly failed and the SW was recalled, the second was that   UL hasnt
granted any  thumbs up for the new GTI fix. Anybody have any fresh info
on the subject. The most I could get from Xantrex was the old
"backordered parts" story. Carl Reuter

Land and Sea Solar
po box 8312
Santa Cruz,Ca