PV Installer Certified Program [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 21 14:47:41 PST 2001

Cheaper is essential if you want people to buy megawatts of PV. If it costs you
more this year than last year to install the same PV system, then something is
wrong. Practice kaizen and buy only from suppliers that lower their prices.

Recognizing the rights of the individual is essential in a free society.
Conformity and the tyranny of the majority stifle creativity. Make your rules
but recognize that individual creative expression is the wellspring from which
PV came.

Allan Sindelar wrote:

> <snip>
>
> > 3) make PV better and cheaper (not one at the expense of the other)?
> Probably not cheaper.

<snip>

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm