No CEC rebates for Trace inverter systems? [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Mon Dec 10 11:50:22 PST 2001

Joel Davidson wrote at 10:16 AM 12/10/2001 -0800:

>Michael - thanks for the pointer. The CEC web site notice is also dated Friday, December 7, 2001. On Friday, a customer told me that PG&E has stopped approving Trace inverter interconnections.  My customers and clients have over $5 Million worth of active
>projects that will use Xantrex inverters. I estimate over $25 Million active projects are at risk with probably the same amount of new business not being ordered by customers who are afraid that their systems will not be approved by inspectors, utility
>interconnect, CEC and other rebate programs. This is a very serious problem. What's the word from Xantrex?

I don't know the answer your question, as we might not necessarily hear from Xantrex. But I can say this, I know there are influential wrenches out there that are all over Xantrex about this problem.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"I am an enemy of the State. But isn't everyone?"
			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
     Managing Editor, Home Power magazine
     Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
     (Not HP mag numbers) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com