New Wind Generator Coming Soon [RE-wrenches]

John Blittersdorf, Cent. VT Solar & Wind cvsolar at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 06:58:09 PST 2001

Hi Travis,
   That perpetual motion Tesla generating machine scam finally got shut down
by our State of
VVermont's Attorney General.  I was tempted to call someone to shut it down
when I heard that they were having a seminar in Burlington, VT.  I didn't get
around to calling but someone else did and it was investigated and the
scoundrels were sent packing midway through the program.  I was really
pleased to see the news in the paper the next day.

 John
CVSolar

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com