Trace UL and stupidity [RE-wrenches] + Islanding Patent

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 29 09:35:44 PST 2001

Dear Rob,

The PV industry needs more self-appointed experts like a space station needs
screen doors.

Bush entered the presidential campaign on Republican party platform planks for
business renewable energy incentives and residential solar tax credits, but pro-
and anti-solar factions put riders on any simple legislation and the mess gets
lost in committee. In my darker moments, I'm inclined to give the Republicans
access to Alaskan oil if they will approve 25% business and residential tax
credits. It will take 10 years to develop the oil fields and by that time it
will either be illegal to pump oil through a wildlife area or the oil will be
worth more as medicine, chemicals and plastics than burning it up in about a
week in internal combustion engines.

Today's rhetorical question: If people get more patient as they get older, why
am I increasingly impatient for the dawn of the solar age?

Stay warm and happy.
Joel Davidson

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm