SB304- SB50 limits [RE-wrenches]

Rick Cullen - RV Power Products rvpp2 at adnc.com
Tue Nov 13 09:39:58 PST 2001

We have considered this and will continue to examine the feasibility. The
rock and hard spot is that the vast majority of the cost is in the power
section, heatsink  and packaging, and the "interface" between the two
requires protection so no manner of installation error can cause a failure.

Rick Cullen
RV Power Products, Inc.
Providing quality MPPT solar charge controllers
Phone 760-944-8882
Fax 760-634-8193

mail to: rick at rvpowerproducts.com
www.rvpowerproducts.com