Bergey XL-1 [RE-wrenches]

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Fri Nov 9 14:41:25 PST 2001

Hi Lawrence,

You might try the new AWP.  Its made in Africa, certainly not high tech, but
reliable ( and heavy metal to be sure) and great output.  I have a friend
who has a Whisper 1000 and the AWP 900, and the AWP produces about double
the output on a daily basis.  And isn't that whats its all about?

jay

peltz power

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm