who [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Wed Sep 26 08:57:44 PDT 2001

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar wrote at 07:15 PM 09/25/2001 -0500:

>Ok, I'll bite.  What are you talking about?
>
>>who

Sorry, gang. I was sending a command to the list server, and did not realize I also had the list address in the To: field.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"The true, unacknowledged purpose of capital punishment is to inspire fear and awe - fear and awe of the State."
			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
     Managing Editor, Home Power magazine
     Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
     (Not HP mag numbers) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com