"Real" Sun Hours [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 25 17:42:23 PDT 2001

Thanks for jogging my memory about Ron Richmond's 1984 Guidebook on Photovoltaic
Applications in Hawaii. See page 40 for Oahu yearly average peak sun hours per day. A
more recent and excellent source of data is Michael Pelosi's Solar Design Studio
software. Michael's audio tutorial is so good it defies description. Check it out at
http://www.mauisolarsoftware.com/

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm