PV as an investment [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Mon Sep 24 19:22:48 PDT 2001

OK! I think that I have already received 20-25 requests for the payback
essay, mostly the edited version. All who requested it off-line should have
received it by now. If you didn't, please request again. It is on our
letterhead, as I used it for a presentation yesterday, but you are welcome
to delete that or cut and paste the content as you wish. This is for all of
us to use and benefit from, it's not +E marketing literature.
Out of respect for list etiquette, all those who posted a request on the
Wrenches board I deleted without reply. You may request again, off-list this
time.
Allan