DC hour meter [RE-wrenches]

info at backwoodssolar.com info at backwoodssolar.com
Fri Sep 21 07:59:19 PDT 2001

Confirm it is C&H sales, not C&H industrial, a different catalog company, at
800-325-9465.  My catalog from them (spring 2001) shows only AC hourmeters,
plus a watt-hour meter power company style some were looking for on this
list. Burdens surplus center is 800-488-3407.  Hosfelt is 800-524-6464.
None seem to have websites but great catalogs. Burdens lists hour-meters
under timers in the index, has item 21-1486 for $13 which is DC operated 8
through 32 volts, 2" diameter meter hole mount, 5 digit display including
tenths.  Shows picture with all zeros, but may be used you have to ask.
Also has AC version. And a 12 volt unit 1-1238, $25, brand new as above but
12 volt only.
Steve Willey
Backwoods Solar Electric Systems www.backwoodssolar.com