SW Efficiency/ PWM Angle Adjustment [RE-wrenches]

Mr. Sharkey sharkey at eugeneweb.com
Wed Sep 19 13:13:02 PDT 2001

	Oh No, is this thread still around and bothering us? I'd still be
interested in an actual kilowatt-hour meter verification that this
modification actually improves efficiency.
	I'm considering modifying the KWh meter in my system to count dial
revolutions and reference that to an E-meter data file of ampere-hours
accumulated over the same period. Obviously, as PV output can be variable,
using Ah/Kwh will yield an efficiency factor independent of solar
insolation, atmospherics, day length, etc. A few day's worth of data could
be compared in each of the several settings available in the PWM Angle range.
	Anybody else notice that you can enter the tech menu by pressing ALT+F8
when at the end of the setup menu while operating the SWCA software?

	-S

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm