off topic [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Thu Sep 13 15:13:43 PDT 2001

My one post on this..

Hopefully, any US response (note, I do not use words such as vengeance or
reprisal) will be surgical and FREE of the death of civilians.  But make no
mistake, Binladen (ms?) will not stop killing Americans on US soil just
because we turn our cheek.  That is simply an absurd notion.  He nor his
organization will not stop until he and it is nor more.  We must totally
eradicate him and his organization.  Not for vengeance nor justice, but to
simply stop them from continuing their actions against Americans.

Please realize that Binladen and his fellow religious zealots probably
represent less the 1% of Moslems/Muslims.  The TV coverage of the
Palestinians dancing in the streets only showed a hand full people and in
should no way be taken as representative of the entire middle east.  This is
an atrocious event and requires significant action.  Even the countries and
organizations that already hate the US are appalled at these recent events.

Travis Creswell

----------
>From: hugh piggott <hugh.piggott at enterprise.net>
>To: RE-wrenches at topica.com
>Subject: RE: off topic  [RE-wrenches]
>Date: Thu, Sep 13, 2001, 1:57 PM
>

>At 3:18 pm +0000 13/9/01, Jim Hartley wrote:
>>   I am not
>>anti-Muslim.  But I am anti-insanity. And it is a form of insanity that
>>we may up against with this sort of thing.
>
>Everyone in the world must be thinking about the horror just now.  We
>feel very much for you in the USA.  It's hard to concentrate on
>anything else.  We all want to prevent it happening again.  We should
>be careful to get to the real source of the problem.  It is very
>unlikely, however, that further US bombing raids will achieve any
>reduction in terrorist activity.
>
>At 10:23 am -0700 13/9/01, Lawrence  Elliott wrote:
>>Steve I wish
>>I were wrong but evil will always be met with more evil.
>
>The US people now have the chance to break that meaningless cycle.
>
>At 5:26 am -0700 13/9/01, info at backwoodssolar.com wrote:
>>The U.S. must not commit the same sin by compounding the
>>hatred, violence, and injustice of these attacks with acts of terror and war
>>against another people, most of whom are innocent of these crimes.
>
>Glad to hear you speak, Steve :-)
>
>--
>Hugh
>
>http://www.ScoraigWind.co.uk