DC250 problems [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 13 10:29:14 PDT 2001

We also received a DC250 this week that the corner packing was inadequate and
had turned to dust in shipping, the unit rattled around in the carton and was
damaged, and parts were loose. I know Zantrex people are reading these posts so
listen up. One of the most important people at your factory are the packers. The
packers are the last people to handle your products before they are received by
the customer. Train your packers. Learn and practice Total Quality Control
throughout your operation.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com