off topic [RE-wrenches]

Mr. Sharkey sharkey at eugeneweb.com
Thu Sep 13 08:44:52 PDT 2001

	My one post on the subject;

	I agree with Steve. I want justice, not war.

	Why must our (appointed) president always speak of "battles", "war" and
"enemies"? When he speaks of those who fund terrorism, he's talking about
*US*. If the source of these attacks indeed comes from the middle east,
then you may be absolutely sure that the money ultimately came from oil
profits. I say, let us deny them their weapon of oil by removing ourselves
from the addictive cycle of petroleum consumption.
	Up with solar, wind and hydro! Onward with hydrogen, biodiesel and
biofuels! We are the soldiers of a peaceful revolution that can change the
face of global politics forever.
	Humans have been committing terrorism upon nature for over 150 years,
beginning with the start of the Industrial Age. Let us work to make
technology cooperate with the planet, not subjugate it.
	Every time you install an RE system, be proud that you are lessening our
dependence on foreign oil, and helping to create a cleaner world.

	-S

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm