SW Efficiency/ PWM Angle Adjustment [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems ellison at gisco.net
Thu Sep 6 15:43:03 PDT 2001

What are the chances that the precise adjustment will depend on the
individual panels and weather conditions? I could see this varying from
location to location as well.
If so each unit would have to be set for the individual site.

I wonder if that is possible , but I could be all wet.

Later,
Bob

RE. Ellison
Supplier of;