ad-hoc group [RE-wrenches]

Jerry Caldwell solarcowboy at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 14:31:23 PDT 2001

Hi John,

I would be interested in participating in the industry
working group you mentioned in your last posting on
the wrenches list.

I just finished my second SunnyBoy installation and
was able to get a photo of the array and inverter in
the same shot.  It's not on the most beautiful house
in the world, but if you're interested I can email you
the image after I get the film developed.

regards,

Jerry Caldwell
Light Energy Systems

--- jberdner at sma-america.com wrote:
> Wrenches:
>

> Second - The topic is very timely as I have been
> asked to form an ad-hoc
> industry working group to address the issue and see
> what solutions we
> can come up with.
> The group will consist of module people, inverter
> people, Sandia folks,
> UL folks, and installers.
> If any of you want to participate please let me know
> off list and I will
> add you to the email distribution list.
> If you have not participated in Standards
> development before this is a
> good way to contribute and see how the process
> works.

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com