Ethical dilemma [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Wed Aug 15 08:02:25 PDT 2001

<x-flowed>
Not that it should stop any of us from doing non-profit work,
BUT-according to my accountant, donation of your time is NOT tax
deductible. If anyone knows different, I'd like to hear about it.
If seems fair that the IRS would allow you to deduct your standard
and customary rate on work done for a non-profit, but then again,
using fair and IRS in the same sentence is probably an oximoron or
something.
Best, bob-O

--
Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection